All I know... is I am majorly craving chocolate! :) May not be the most nutritious option...but if our baby is anything like me...I am pretty sure he/she will be okay with it ;)
Other than that, nothing much is new. I have found that my food aversions toward carrots have gone away and I am feeling overall a bit better so far this week. Hopefully this is a trend that will stick around!
I have not gained any weight yet on the scale, but Brett and I are pretty sure we have noticed a little something extra in the belly area, so I think it may be time for Brett to take the first photo of my pregnant tummy sometime soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH
ReplyDelete1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator
5. If you have already had your birthday this year, add 1759. If you haven't, add 1758
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this number is your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are your age!
woah!! That is crazy... 8 and 24... totally weird! ;)
ReplyDelete