Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So Long First Trimester (don't let the door smack you in the butt on your way out!!)

I am officially into the Second Trimester and according to Dr. Kelly, everything is right on track-I am actually at 14 weeks, I am healthy (only having gained 1 lb.), belly growth is normal and the babies heartbeat was beating beautifully at 154, which is normal and healthy!

Just for fun, I have listed some old wives tales below that pertain to my particular pregnancy, Enjoy!

No Morning Sickness: Boy
Chest Hasn't Changed Too Much: Boy
My Age and Month of Conception both Even Dates: Boy
Wanting Orange Juice Every Morning: Girl
Craving Sweets and Fruits: Girl
Babies Heartbeat 140 or Above: Girl

Like Daddy-to-be has said from the beginning...looks like we have a 50-50 chance! ;)
The good news is, being at 14 weeks, we get to find out the gender a whole week before I thought we would be able to find out, so that is exciting!! <3

 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment