Monday, February 8, 2010

Full Term..and new belly pic!

Well baby Brynn is officially Full Term! Full term means she is 37 weeks, her lungs are fully developed and she could come any day really. We had recieved a sonogram last week to check her position, weight and overall health, where we found out that Brynn is head down and very healthy but is measuring a little big - so they are keeping a close eye on me. She was supposed to be about 6 pounds by 36 weeks and she was 7.13 pounds. We go back this Wed. ..I have some questions for Dr. Kelly in regards to her weight and labor options, etc. I'm just really starting to get anxious for her arrival! I have dreams every night of my water breaking and labor..and I am just ready to actually go through with it!! I really hope that either way, whether I have a natural labor or a c-section, that it will go smoothly and that I have a good experience...I know the realities and I just hope that my body handles birthing in a positive way (for my benefit and for those around me ;) and for Brynn too! We are getting closer and closer to the ever-life-changing event. An event that will challenge, tire and test but also will bring so much joy, laughter and so much meaning to life as we know it. Im not sure if this will be my last post...I have enjoyed this blog..it has kept me sain and is something I hope Brynn can look at one day when she is having her first child! (which will be years and years and years and years from now..haha...)!

Enjoy the 37 week belly pic!

Wish Brett and I luck, keep us in your prayers... <3

 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment