Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Are we there yet?

33, almost 34 weeks and counting!! and..counting...and counting....CAN I BE DONE COUNTING YET!?!! haha..

Last Saturday, Amy took some beautiful maternity photos some of just me and belly, some with Brett and they just turned out wonderfully. So a big thanks to her for doing that for us! I have a CD of the photos and am more than happy to share them with family. At this point my face looks a bit chubby in them, but that's ok ;)

Well, we had an appointment last week and her heartbeat is still strong at 150. Everything looks good and right on track, so we have our next appointment at 35 weeks and the sonogram at 36 weeks on Jan. 28. So we are really excited about that, she was head down last time, so we're hoping she hasn't turned. At the 36 week sonogram I will be full-term so they'll check her position and also schedule a date for induction or a c-section if they know at that time that's what will need to happen...if I am doing good, and she is face down and I am not dialated at all, I will continue on until my water breaks (and who knows when that will happen)!! :)

 Pregnancy Ticker




No comments:

Post a Comment