Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Babies R Us is Dangerous!!

I am currently 14 weeks and 3 days! I actually went shopping on Saturday for Maternity Clothes for the 1st time (crazzzy!!).... and anyway I found some really cute things, like today I am officially wearing maternity pants but they are super nice looking and no one would ever be able to tell. I also don't think I am showing enough for a stranger to know I am pregnant, but it def. looks like something is there which is pretty fun!

On Sunday, I went to Babies R Us for the 1st time! and..WOW....that place is dangerous!! Dangerous as in...I walked out with the cutest Carter's Sleep Sack for the baby and it's blue and green and has Dinosaurs all over it....I know this means I'll be having a girl now!! ;) but I just couldn't pass it up!

Anyway, I am feeling great, have way more of a normal appetite and in general have a bit more energy so that has been really nice! I did get my blood tests and urine tests back from the doctor and everything is normal and looks great. My urine test did come back that I have a urinary tract infection, so I was a bit worried about that, but they assured me that it's extremely normal in pregnant women. I am having no symptoms of one and they already put me on antibiotics so that is really good. Other than that, not much is new. Mommy and Daddy are just really anxious for that first kick, or flutter of movement!! ;) <3

 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment