Friday, September 25, 2009

Sit still little dean!!

We had our 18 wk. appt. yesterday afternoon! Everything went so great! (There is a point I will stop telling you how many pounds I have gained, I am sure...), ; ) but I have gained about 7 lbs. total so far. It's very normal and if I keep doing what I am doing I should be right on track, so that is really good. We got to ask several questions...about flu shots, my blood type,..among other things, I believe she called it Vaginal Thunderstorms, and let me tell you those are not fun, but feeling the baby in there is really fun and I have been able to feel things randomly now everyday...it's so amazing! So it was all and all a great appointment...Oh yeh, and one more thing... We got to Hear the Heartbeat Again!!! It was at 150 and it is just the most amazing sound in the whole wide world, and it was so funny because she kept having to move the doppler because the baby wouldn't stay in one spot, sooo cute!! She also said my Uterus is right about at my belly button now, so that is crazy!!

This weekend Brett is painting the nursery and we are picking out the trim, so that is very exciting, I can't wait to start working on the room and making it a new, perfect little space for the little dean to call home :)

 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment