Friday, September 4, 2009
A Walk to Remember (not the movie) ;)
So I had a total sign last night ..the most coincidental thing, I just have to tell everyone. So I was taking my walk yesterday evening on the trail and I had kind of a pooey day at work so I was telling myself I needed something to make me smile and remind me of how lucky I am..and not 1 minute later a woman with a stroller catches up to me and starts walking at my pace and two toddlers are running in her direction, saying "Mommy, are you leaving!?!! MommY!!" and she laughed and looks at me and says.."well, that's one way to get them to want to leave," and I laughed and said, "wow, you have a handful," she looks at me and says, "oh...there are two more at home!" I was like "oh my goodness!!" Her daughter finally catches up to her...short, brown haired little girl around 5, she says, "Mommy, do we really have to go," and her mom turns around and says, "(insert name here) hunny..it's time to go, sweety, (insert name here) get your shoes on." I said, "Did you just say her name was (insert name here) and she said, yes...and I immediately said, "that's such a beautiful name." And..that was it...she was on her way..and I was ALLLL smiles... out of all the names..out of the three kids she said her name and out of all the moms there I would run into her... a sign...or just a coincidence that it is Brett and my first choice name for a girl..? I guess we won't know for a couple more weeks ;) Pretty cool though, either way!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh your such a tease!!! You're going to send the "Mother Gooses" over the edge with that story!! I LOVE IT!!! ;)
ReplyDelete