Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The glass of milk is def. 1/2 full!!

Well.. I am 22 weeks and 3 days today! A little over 1/2 way there!! No need to rush it though, I am enjoying every little bit of this pregnancy...after all ..it'll only be my 1st pregnancy once!

Well, Brynn has been kicking so hard latley, I just know Brett will be able to feel her soon. I almost started laughing out loud this morning at work she was kicking me so hard! I would rather her be kicking me at work though than in the middle of the night, that's for sure.

Another new and exciting event for me (any men reading this might want to skip over this part ;) is lactating!! Woo hoo! It's really exciting...not really.. ;) I guess it's actually called colostrum, it's not really milk at this point. Anyway...lets just say it comes as a little surprise without warning so that has been fun to start dealing with! I have been resourceful though cutting panty liners in 1/2 and sticking them to the inside of my bra.. I'm a Genius!! :)

 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment