Monday, October 12, 2009

It's a Girl!

Well, as most of you know already. Baby Dean is a Girl!! She weighed in at 14 oz. during the sonogram last week. I have gained about 10lbs. thus far, and I have definitly noticed my appetite increasing the last couple weeks. We have been slacking on belly pics, we need to get a 20 week photo up soon! She kicks often, but the doctor doesn't think Brett will be able to feel the kicks for another 4 weeks or so.

Our revealing party on Saturday for the parents went sooo well!! Everyone had so much fun and the big surprise was a hit with the mother gooses (or would they be "grandmother gooses" now ;)

Our babies name will be "Brynn Marie Dean" We also announced that her Godmother will be Brenda Anderson, Brett's Aunt and someone I love very much! We can't wait to meet her and just can't believe she is actually a girl...so crazy!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment