As for me...everyone asks...and I still feel great! Brynn is kicking up a storm, I feel her regularly now - more when I am sitting or lying still, but it's quite often. She is wiggly! We have one child on the way and one...well...cat... who is very sick at home :/ I have taken Boots to the vet and he had a fever a couple weeks ago, was given a shot...antiobiotics and we also got him a nice haircut...it seems after he was done with all of the antibiotics that he is still sick :/ He got sick on himself last night in the middle of the night and we had to give him a bath...he got sick a couple more times as well...so I have called today and the vet is going to let me know her thoughts on what we should do. So lets just say I feel good, but Boots has been a stressful thing for me lately, I am trying to be the best I can be for him, but it's hard when he can't talk or tell me what's wrong. I could do without the middle of the night baths...but I guess it's all just practice for this March.... poor Boots :/
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Wiggle worms and late night baths
Well, we had another routine appointment with Dr. Kelly yesterday afternooon. Everything went great! Dr. Kelly is excited we're having a girl but I could tell she was a bit wiped...we were the last appoinment of the day for her and the office was swamped!! We heard her heartbeat again, a solid 150. My weight is still very normal, so that made me feel good, I have been feeling a little chunk latley with the extra intake of calories I have been adding to my diet (oh and the candy and chocolate cravings :/ but that made me feel better) My uterus is in the perfect location for right now and Dr. Kelly said to not be concerned, Brynn should be going through another growth spurt within the next 4 weeks so I may notice a drastic belly growth spurt between now and then (my back already hurts so... I am hoping it wont be too drastic). We also talked about classes brett and I need to sign up for, so we feel really good about those.
As for me...everyone asks...and I still feel great! Brynn is kicking up a storm, I feel her regularly now - more when I am sitting or lying still, but it's quite often. She is wiggly! We have one child on the way and one...well...cat... who is very sick at home :/ I have taken Boots to the vet and he had a fever a couple weeks ago, was given a shot...antiobiotics and we also got him a nice haircut...it seems after he was done with all of the antibiotics that he is still sick :/ He got sick on himself last night in the middle of the night and we had to give him a bath...he got sick a couple more times as well...so I have called today and the vet is going to let me know her thoughts on what we should do. So lets just say I feel good, but Boots has been a stressful thing for me lately, I am trying to be the best I can be for him, but it's hard when he can't talk or tell me what's wrong. I could do without the middle of the night baths...but I guess it's all just practice for this March.... poor Boots :/
As for me...everyone asks...and I still feel great! Brynn is kicking up a storm, I feel her regularly now - more when I am sitting or lying still, but it's quite often. She is wiggly! We have one child on the way and one...well...cat... who is very sick at home :/ I have taken Boots to the vet and he had a fever a couple weeks ago, was given a shot...antiobiotics and we also got him a nice haircut...it seems after he was done with all of the antibiotics that he is still sick :/ He got sick on himself last night in the middle of the night and we had to give him a bath...he got sick a couple more times as well...so I have called today and the vet is going to let me know her thoughts on what we should do. So lets just say I feel good, but Boots has been a stressful thing for me lately, I am trying to be the best I can be for him, but it's hard when he can't talk or tell me what's wrong. I could do without the middle of the night baths...but I guess it's all just practice for this March.... poor Boots :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment