We are blessed! ;)
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Do I need 3D Glasses?
Well..I am close to 30 weeks, it's been an eventful couple days to say the least. A lot of what's been going on is total TMI, but in a nutshell. I woke up Sunday in the middle of the night with what to me looked like my water had broken, so I called the Dr. early Monday morning. She had me come in that morning for an internal exam to make sure I wasn't dialated and then monitored the baby for about an hour. Then on Tuesday a 3D sono was scheduled to check my level of amniotic fluid along with another appoinment to update us on what was going on. The good news is, mommy and baby are 100% healthy! No pre-mature labor...no preeclampsia, my water did not break... etc etc. They think I lost my mucos plug early which really means nothing... I can carry the baby healthy to full term without it. She needs to me to make sure there is no leaking this next week though, so no prenatal yoga...not vigerous activity during this time, but she really said, everything is looking just perfect. The 3D sono was crazy...we could see a lot more of her face and she totally has big cheeks like her mom and big toes like her dad but she was really active during it so it was hard to pinpoint much at all. She is measuring a full two weeks ahead, so it's nothing to be concerned about at this time, but at 37 weeks, they will re-evaluate. (maybe no more newborn clothes...she might not fit in them ;) She is also head down...so that is good if she stays that way! ;)
We are blessed! ;)
We are blessed! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment