Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Overwhelmed and Tired


Well, today I am 31 weeks and 3 days (or 7 months) pregnant! I can't believe we have made it this far and I can't believe how quick the time flys! I have to thank Andrea, my mom (Jan) and my sister, Amy for throwing me two beautiful showers put together with so much love. I loved the decorations, the games ;), the food was wonderful and most importantly just having everyone there and being able to see family and friends that I don't get to see very often, it meant a lot to me, more than you'll ever know!!
As far as how I am feeling...it's definitly been going down hill, I am pretty good at the beginning of the day but as the day goes by I get more and more tired..and have less and less energy. I am trying to keep my spirits high with this bundle of love inside me, but it seems the extra weight, signs of stretch marks, increasing appetite, and shortness of breath have been getting the best of me. I am finding myself becoming more irritable, cranky and just ready for the next step - to meet our baby Brynn! Brett is being a huge help though, trying to keep me thinking positive, doing extra chores around the house to help keep me sain, giving me extra encouragement which I know can take a lot of patience and I just really appreciate it! Well, according to my due date, I have about 7 to 9 weeks to go and I know I can do it!

 Pregnancy Ticker





No comments:

Post a Comment