Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Whole New Meaning to Belly Rolls!

For the first time last night Brynn brought a whole new meaning to belly rolls! We're not talking the belly fat that rolls over your jeans after Thanksgiving Dinner here people! I'm talking about when Brynn changes positions now you can see it! I mean, it is so amazing looking, now when she moves my whole belly moves by itself...it will look totally lopsided for a bit on one side and then she'll move again and my belly will look lopsided on the other side - it's SO cool!! Last night I kept staring at my belly just waiting for it to happen again. Brett missed the first couple times, but then he did end up seeing it and his eyes were bigger than giant gobstoppers! She moves so much now and it's getting to the point where it's hard to get any work done, I am trying to stay focused but it's just so exciting to know that her birth is right around the corner (82 days to be exact, but who's counting) ;) We just want to be able to hold her and kiss her!

 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment